Antique Art Deco Platinum 18k White Gold A Green Jadeite Jade Diamond Bar Brooch
A fabulous antique Art Deco platinum bar brooch / pin with carved oval natural A green jadeite jade floral cabochon in the center and sparkly baguette and round cut old diamonds set in geometric design on the sides of the jade, with 18k white gold pin. This stunning old world charm, comes in the pictured original silk and velvet lined leather fitted box.
The box reads: Watchermaker, Jeweller, Silversmith John Mason (Rotherham) Ltd 35 High St. Marked "18k & PT", approx. Total diamond weight is approx. The item "Antique Art Deco platinum 18k white gold A green jadeite jade diamond bar brooch" is in sale since Friday, August 9, 2019. This item is in the category "Jewelry & Watches\Vintage & Antique Jewelry\Fine\Art Nouveau/Art Deco 1895-1935\Pins, Brooches".
- Metal Purity: Platinum and 18k white gold
- Main Stone: A natural untreated undyed green carved jadeite
- Metal: Platinum and White Gold
- Brand: Antique hand crafted, in original jeweler's box
- Main Stone Creation: Natural and untreated