737 Antique Mutton Jadite Hinged Click-clack Bangle Bracelet Bright Green/white
Hand carved in Tokyo area of Japan between 1870 and 1920. 60.13mm across the center opening. This bangle is set with STERLING SILVER coated in a 14k yellow gold vermeille wash. This piece is natural, untreated, unprocessed, undyed and unenhanced Jade / Jadeite.
The item "737 antique MUTTON JADITE hinged CLICK-CLACK bangle bracelet bright green/white" is in sale since Wednesday, October 14, 2015. This item is in the category "Jewelry & Watches\Fine Jewelry\Fine Bracelets\Gemstone". The seller is "luxuryreclaimed" and is located in New York, New York. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Main Stone: Jade
- Brand: Antique
- Metal: sterling w/14k gold vermeille
- Main Stone Treatment: Not Enhanced
- Gender: Female
- Country/Region of Manufacture: Japan
- Style: Bangle
- lot: No
- Main Stone Color: mutton jade - apple green & white
- Clasp Type: Bangle Bracelet